Ir para conteúdo
  • Anúncios

• Majesty

Regras Notícias e Discussões   04/26/17

Regras da seção Notícias e Discussões Tópicos: Essa seção é destinada para tópicos relacionados a discussões sobre Tibia e OTServ; Tópicos com anúncios de servidores são proibidos, por isso devem ser postados na seção Divulgação de Servidores. Tópicos com pedido de ajuda serão fechados, pois existe a seção Suporte - Dúvidas, Bugs, Erros. É permitido postar teasers de OTServ desde que não tenham nenhum link de divulgação. Posts: Posts devem ser relacionados ao assunto do tópico. Os que forem irregulares terão seus autores punidos. Outros tipos de posts proibidos e passíveis de punição são os com intuito de avisar ilegalidade do tópico ou que está sendo denunciado. Para isso, existe a opção Denunciar post.
Entre para seguir isso  
stian

PyOT updates, and looking for people.

Elwyn    106
Elwyn

I would love to see PyOT go ahead and know some people who would too, so count me in. There was even some users here using it. :)

Don't worry, I'll translate it for you.

Ouvi dizer que existe um interese no projeto PyOT, que está parado a quase um ano agora mas recentemente começou a receber mais atenção com Python 3 recebendo mais suporte, vários bugs concertados e revisões.

Talvez alguém está interessado em entrar para a equipe de desenvolvimento ou ajudar em Outubro.

Core developers, scripters, testers, até pessoas apenas com ideias irão ajudar bastante.

Não hesite em entrar em contato.

Stian.

Editado por Elwyn

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
Convidado Avuenja   
Convidado Avuenja

Uhul! \o/

It's great to have his illustrious presence here Stian!  :wub:

I am of course willing to help in creating scripts and other things you need. Ah, we can think of an AAC for PyOT too ... What do you say? Web is my great specialty.  :P

His topic was highlighted here, so you can have more visibility... And surely many members willing to help will appear.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
dalvorsn    46
dalvorsn

I haven't experience with python, but i can learn and help with scripts
I really like this project, mainly with as so fast it was developed
you're a really big programmer, will be a pleasure to work together
When we start the work? :D

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
stian    7
stian

I haven't experience with python, but i can learn and help with scripts

I really like this project, mainly with as so fast it was developed

you're a really big programmer, will be a pleasure to work together

When we start the work? :D

You can just send me your bitbucket account name, and i'll grant you access.

if you just want to play with a concept, perhaps either make a fork, or perhaps a branch.

For pure ideas, it's best to write a RFC, a thread where you explain your ideas. This is good both as a reference to work from, and to get community input, perhaps something can be done better. Etc. Scriptsystem have been simplefied slightly from pyot's python2 build (no need to do yields when you need the imminent result of move operations).

It would be very interesting to know how scripters WANT stuff to work. The flow of things is different from TFS, and most people find it easier, but honnest input is very helpful to be even better :)

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
stian    7
stian

Uhul! \o/

It's great to have his illustrious presence here Stian!  :wub:

I am of course willing to help in creating scripts and other things you need. Ah, we can think of an AAC for PyOT too ... What do you say? Web is my great specialty.  :P

His topic was highlighted here, so you can have more visibility... And surely many members willing to help will appear.

It's always nice with a good AAC :)

We do have the ability to run scripts from web on the server. So ability to say, live change health (instantly) by pushing code. It allows for some interesting scripts online, and get live player results, without saves. We did have one project, made by Osca Tutenchamon ,  i believe you can find it on either bitbucket or github.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
dalvorsn    46
dalvorsn

You can just send me your bitbucket account name, and i'll grant you access.

if you just want to play with a concept, perhaps either make a fork, or perhaps a branch.

For pure ideas, it's best to write a RFC, a thread where you explain your ideas. This is good both as a reference to work from, and to get community input, perhaps something can be done better. Etc. Scriptsystem have been simplefied slightly from pyot's python2 build (no need to do yields when you need the imminent result of move operations).

It would be very interesting to know how scripters WANT stuff to work. The flow of things is different from TFS, and most people find it easier, but honnest input is very helpful to be even better :)

i always use the github, but i already created an account

https://bitbucket.org/dalvorsn

I will clone the repo, read first and see how it works

i have a large experience with lua programming and a little bit with c++

python is pretty nice, but I haven't experiencie yet, but is ok, looks like simple to learn :D

as the scriptsystem, i'll see yet and after that I can give my opnion xD

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
Convidado Avuenja   
Convidado Avuenja

It's always nice with a good AAC :)

We do have the ability to run scripts from web on the server. So ability to say, live change health (instantly) by pushing code. It allows for some interesting scripts online, and get live player results, without saves. We did have one project, made by Osca Tutenchamon ,  i believe you can find it on either bitbucket or github.

:D

'll Find the Osca, and we can see this issue of AAC. 

Already follow you on bitbucket. But alas this: https://bitbucket.org/avuenja
I'll be glad to be part of the project PyOT. 

I liked the new VAPus, risen from the ashes as the phoenix.  ;)

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
stian    7
stian

i always use the github, but i already created an account

https://bitbucket.org/dalvorsn

I will clone the repo, read first and see how it works

i have a large experience with lua programming and a little bit with c++

python is pretty nice, but I haven't experiencie yet, but is ok, looks like simple to learn :D

Access granted. :)

:D

'll Find the Osca, and we can see this issue of AAC. 

Already follow you on bitbucket. But alas this: https://bitbucket.org/avuenja
I'll be glad to be part of the project PyOT. 

I liked the new VAPus, risen from the ashes as the phoenix.  ;)

Access granted. :)

(For the record the repo is here: https://bitbucket.org/vapus/pyot)

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
Convidado Avuenja   
Convidado Avuenja

Thanks. I added the link to the repository on the projects highlighted in OTBR.

Note: I can not access my account in VAPus...  :(

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
stian    7
stian

Thanks. I added the link to the repository on the projects highlighted in OTBR.

Nice :)

Note: I can not access my account in VAPus...   :(

Did your password contain special characters? If so I think maybe there is a slight encoding issue between our old vBulletin system, and our new. Maybe just hit forgotten password. We did have a handful of those issues last time we changed too sadly.

Here is one simple example.

@register("lookAt", "El Diablo")
def onLook(creature, **k):
    creature.say("Too scared to look!")
    return False

# Thats the entier script. And the setup, no xmls, no configs, heck, you can even bind multiple scripts to the same things.

Explained:

@register("lookAt", "El Diablo") - Register an "lookAt" event on "El diablo" (can be a name, an item whatever in this case).

def onLook(creature, **k): - have a function, onLook, can be called anything, like look_at_el_diablo or whatever, you shows up in stack if you need to debug it later, we only care for the creature parameter. And ignore the rest using a ** parameter.

creature.say("Too scared to look!") - Have the creature say this. Default type.

return False - Prevent the description from showing up.
Editado por stian

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
Convidado Avuenja   
Convidado Avuenja

Really does not contain special characters. I already tried to recover, but I do not remember the e-mail registration. Sorry! Would like to see this question for me?

And I can be part of Team VAPus in bitbucket?

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
stian    7
stian

Really does not contain special characters. I already tried to recover, but I do not remember the e-mail registration. Sorry! Would like to see this question for me?

Ow, odd, i'll send you a new password here on a PM.

And I can be part of Team VAPus in bitbucket?

Sure. Just don't delete the entire group or something. :)

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
Convidado Avuenja   
Convidado Avuenja

Ow, odd, i'll send you a new password here on a PM.

Sure. Just don't delete the entire group or something. :)

Thank you! the new password. You can leave will not erase.  :P

A great example of scriptsystem! >.<

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
dalvorsn    46
dalvorsn

Here is one simple example.

@register("lookAt", "El Diablo")
def onLook(creature, **k):
    creature.say("Too scared to look!")
    return False

# Thats the entier script. And the setup, no xmls, no configs, heck, you can even bind multiple scripts to the same things.

Explained:

@register("lookAt", "El Diablo") - Register an "lookAt" event on "El diablo" (can be a name, an item whatever in this case).

def onLook(creature, **k): - have a function, onLook, can be called anything, like look_at_el_diablo or whatever, you shows up in stack if you need to debug it later, we only care for the creature parameter. And ignore the rest using a ** parameter.

creature.say("Too scared to look!") - Have the creature say this. Default type.

return False - Prevent the description from showing up.

Wow, It's amazing, very simple to code this :D

just a little doubt, if I want generalize that, how can I do? On tfs you can register during execute login, and in this system, what options?

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
Convidado Avuenja   
Convidado Avuenja

Here was seeing a monster by the PyOT...

http://pastebin.com/FYUCNH1J

The chance of dropping loot is correct? Or were just floating points...

I did not find anything in the documentation explanatory. Only (* args)

Sorry to make you see it...  ;)

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
stian    7
stian

Ye, the loot chance should be correct (it's based on real tibia dropchances of several thousand back when the monsters where made. Altho, perhaps some monsters are wrong.

Here is a better example:

askarak_demon.loot( ("springsprout rod", 0.5), ("mastermind potion", 0.5), ("energy ring", 1.0), ("piggy bank", 0.75), ("small emerald", 9.75, 4), ("strong health potion", 5.25), ("strong mana potion", 4.25), ("assassin star", 18.0, 5), ("brown mushroom" ......

(itemid / itemname, chance in %, max amount).

just a little doubt, if I want generalize that, how can I do? On tfs you can register during execute login, and in this system, what options?

Register do that for ya. There is no need to register on login here. Creature scripts are automatically enabled by default. If you want to only activate it for some players, you can do the conditional check in the script itself.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
Convidado Avuenja   
Convidado Avuenja

Ye, the loot chance should be correct (it's based on real tibia dropchances of several thousand back when the monsters where made. Altho, perhaps some monsters are wrong.

Here is a better example:

(itemid / itemname, chance in %, max amount).

Thank you so much! <3 
I will adjust this monster.

For those who contribute to the PyOT, has some task list to be followed?

For the moment I am somewhat lost on what to do ...  :P

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
stian    7
stian

For those who contribute to the PyOT, has some task list to be followed?

There is a job for that too.

Altho, I might say documentation definitely could use a bit of an update. It has been outdated for quite some time. There is the AAC stuff, then there is the tools. They haven't been python3 ported (yet), so the map converter tool doesn't work. And the lua to python script converter could use some real tweaking, probably start over with some good lexal or AST approach.

And ofc, there is likely a lot of script events which would be handy to have (and there is two lines in the core to make new once, one in scriptsystem.py, and one where the event take place).

Editado por stian

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
dalvorsn    46
dalvorsn

Register do that for ya. There is no need to register on login here. Creature scripts are automatically enabled by default. If you want to only activate it for some players, you can do the conditional check in the script itself.

My mistake, i thinked that 'El diablo' was a player name k

But no, it's just a event name, right?

This system is very usefull, I like it :D

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
Entre para seguir isso  
  • Quem Está Navegando   0 membros estão online

Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.