Ir para conteúdo
Aeon

Mapping RME 12.X failing to load metadata

Pergunta

Aeon    0
Aeon

Before asking your question, make sure you read the section rules and guide below:

https://forums.otserv.com.br/index.php?/forums/topic/168583-regras-da-seção/

https://forums.otserv.com.br/index.php?/forums/topic/165121-como-fazer-uma-pergunta-ou-o-grande-guia-do-usuário-com-dúvidas/

Note: do not delete this predefined form, fill it out correctly to post your topic!

Describe in a few words the base used. (Server name / Client name / Website name / etc.).

Base:

12.X RME from the Tool git

What's your question?

There seems to be an error when loading transparent compiled dat/spr, I placed the tibia.otfi in the client data folder but when it loads up with those options the RME just gets stuck on loading metadata eventually going unresponsive. If I load everything normally without the transparent compiled data files and no otfi file it opens just fine without error, I just wanna use transparency for custom mapping and use the most recent sprites with transparent water. Any help is appreciated.

Do you have the code available? If you have, post it in the code box that is inside the spoiler below:

Spoiler

Do you have an image that might help with the problem? If so, attach it inside the spoiler below:

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites

1 resposta a esta questão

Majesty    1755
Majesty

- The client data is extended, so you just need to enable Transparency:

Spoiler

- Load the sprites (.dat and .spr) in Object Builder.

- Use the option "Compile as..." or "Ctrl + Shift + S", check Transparency option and Confirm. 

- Use the Tibia.otfi with the options:

DatSpr
  extended: true
  transparency: true
  frame-durations: true
  frame-groups: true
  metadata-file: Tibia.dat
  sprites-file: Tibia.spr

- Place Tibia.otfi in RME/tools and a Tibia.otfi in client data (.dat and .spr) folder. 

- After that, when you use Object Builder again, remember to check Transparency option to load the sprites.

I tested here and RME worked fine.

PS: full answer if anyone else needs it.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites
Visitante
Este tópico está impedido de receber novos posts.

• Quem Está Navegando   0 membros estão online

Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.