encontrei disponibilizado no site oficial do RME o novo editor de mapas.
Segue o ChangeLog:
- 8.7, 9.1, 9.2, 9.46, 9.56, 9.6 support
- Support for compressed OTBM maps (.otgz)
- Better OpenGL initialization (might fix crashes on some systems)
- Now loads client versions entirely from files, new client versions can be added without editor update.
- Settings are now saved when closing the preferences pane rather than just during shutdown.
- Added "Jump to Item" dialog (only jumps to RAW)
- Added "Replace Item" dialog.
- Added "Doodad Eraser only deletes same doodad type" option.
- Fixed some implicit hotkeys.
- Can now cycle tabs forwards and backwards by holding shift.
- Large terrain palette icons are now the default.
- Added "Copy Position" to right click to copy the position as a lua table, also works for areas.
- Proper support for OTBMv4 (revscriptsys) map saving/loading
- Improved Item Properties dialog for revscriptsys maps (doesn't save etc. still though, so quite useless for now)
- Fixed several formatting bugs in dialogs.
- Fixed not being able to open 9.20 maps.
- Fixed sprite cache not being flushed when reloading sprites / changing versions (could cause the wrong graphic to show up)
- Extensions now load for versions after 8.6.
- Now loads extensions from %APPDATA%/Roaming, you can access the extensions folder easily from Start -> Programs -> Remere's Map Editor.
- Removed advanced graphics settings from preferences.
- Lots of minor UI tweaks.